Sunday 30 October 2011

MY WEEK plus HALLOWEEN

Hi everyone.

Welcome to my post on the past week and Halloween.

MY WEEK
Monday, we went to the Gerhert Ritcher exhibition at Tate Modern, which we postponed from the previous week, we really enjoyed it, we'll need to make a second visit, it's on until the middle of January.

Tuesday, I had my second Vocational Module session at Remploy, really getting into the swing of this now. This module will take another two weeks to finish.

Wednesday was JobCentre day. It was great to talk with the Disability Employment Advisor about progress with Remploy.

Thursday, Church. Checked out my digital camera and it looks like, we could do things with it. I hadn't used it in three years.

Friday, we saw our friend, David. We had a coffee with him to celebrated his 40th birthday.

Saturday, shopping and photographing some of Claudia's handywork for her crafting business.

Today, church, then lunch at my mum's and downloading the photos onto Claudia's crafting page. Brilliant.

HALLOWEEN
Halloween is to me, quite intresting. All the spooks and ghouls and stuff. The only downside is the children coming round doing Trick or Treat. It hasn't happened the last couple of years. But I'd made sure I was in, ready and prepared for it. I don't mind it, but in these troubled times, it could get nasty.

Anyway, short and sweet, this week, but it will be like this, some weeks. Next time, the subject will be Bonfire Night.

See you next time

Chris

1 comment:

  1. Can you give me a link to your wife's handicraft page? Sounds interesting!
    Glad you enjoyed what you saw at Tate Modern. I haven't been there myself.

    ReplyDelete