Sunday 13 November 2011

MY FORTNIGHT plus BONFIRE NIGHT

Hi guys, here's my post

MY FORTNIGHT
Monday, Tate Britain, Apocalypse by John Martin. Brilliant.

Tuesday, Food Shopping

Wednesday, Remploy, NAS Module 1, final session, Vocational Module, homework, what jobs am I suited.

Thursday, Church in the Afternoon.

Friday, visited Claudia's parents in Dagenham, Essex, weather not good for finishing the shed we started on, a fortnight ago. Had a relaxing day.

Saturday, Bonfire Night, SEE BELOW

Sunday, Church in the Morning, Lunch and Homework completion at my mum's

Monday, a visit to Romford in Essex, to buy bits with Claudia for our craft business.

Tuesday, Remploy, NAS Module 2, Session 1. Stress and Anxiety, homework this week, how stress affects me physically.

Wednesday, JobCentre, not a good time, the DEAs were away, the person I was supposed to see wasn't there and I nearly lost my signing in book.

Thursday, Church in the Afternoon.

Friday was Armistice Day, I went to see Tower Bridge raised, then we went to have lunch and go shopping, then watched a DVD called New York, I Love You. A collection of different love stories in the Big Apple.

Yesterday, we saw a couple of musical films on BBC TWO, Carefree with Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers and Singing In The Rain with Gene Kelly.

Today, I went to church for Rememberance Sunday

BONFIRE NIGHT
November 5th is Bonfire Night, when I was a kid, I loved fireworks, the colours, the noise, the general thrill of it. In my teens, I still liked it. But in my 20s, my views and feeling changed, all because of nearly being at the wrong end of a firework thrown by a idiot. I don't know why that some NTs think it's fun to throw fireworks. But if you're near to one, when it goes off, then it affects you. Since that time, this time of year, Halloween and Bonfire Night, is stay indoors occasions. This year, however, was quite scary. There was a organised display in Southwark Park, near where Claud and I live in Bermondsey. But some wallies in the flats where we live, started setting off fireworks, under the balcony walkways. We dreaded to think what might have happened had anyone been walking on the balcony walkways when those idiots set off those fireworks.

I'll be back soon with some more

'Til then

Bye for now

Chris

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame you for not enjoying bonfire night/fireworks after what you went through.
    We had those musicals on at work for the residents! They like the old films.
    How's the craft business going?

    ReplyDelete