Sunday 26 February 2012

A QUICK UPDATE

Hi all,

Just a quick update, my writing challenge is really taking off. As I write I've written nearly 158 A4 pages since January 1st 2012.

I'm going to write the first part of the first page of the first chapter. See if you like it.

TWENTY TWELVE (a fictional diary)
CHAPTER ONE: ONE to THIRTY-ONE

DAY ONE
WEIGHT: 16 stone 1 pound
WORTH: 644

6.30am: Alarm goes off and I'm up. Not quite awake yet. Hit the shower and sploo off the old year.

After breakfast, I make my way out, the balcony walkway is littered with the discarded remenancies of the night and early before.

I head for the J.Line to go to my first port of call. People call out 'Happy New Year' to me. 'HNY' I reply back. Jamaica Road to Blackfriars Union Cut Cross. Buy a paper. Pilgrims off bottom.

Church. The Reverand Scott Timothy welcomes me. Get down to business. Hymn numbers up, Hymn books, service books and reading sheets out and collated. 23 in today. Good congregation. Cleared up afterwards, before a well earned coffee.

To CFBS's for lunch. She makes the kind of things I like, she has food for me, it's good to see her.

Back home at three. I have done good. Oh let me introduce myself.

The name's Ramsworth, Nigel Tobias Ramsworth. I'm a Aspergic Syndromic, in my mid-forties, living in London South East Quadrant Sixteen.

MORE NEXT TIME

Bye for now.

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment